Digital Workplace - MiniPC for home officeThis miniPC with dual monitors and a matching bracket looks tidy and is about the same cost as one 14"/15" Laptop alone, with the same performance. There are other advantages
- Costs more digital work space with approximately the same acquisition costs, further cost advantages when replacing components
- Longevity component design, easy upgrade or replacement of monitor, hard drive, mainboard, CPU, fan in the event of a defect
- Space-saving MiniPC (with dimensions 215x200x55 mm) does not take up its own work surface, optimal cleanliness / cable management with monitor holder above the desk
- Comfort can be adjusted in height, distance, inclination, MiniPC with optimal cooling, hardly any noise, better integration with normal keyboard
In terms of portability, laptops and tablets are of course irreplaceable. Our product is intended to provide an ergonomic working environment. It can often be observed that a laptop (closed) is connected to 2 larger monitors via docking station, but there is hardly any free space on an actually large table because of the many cables and devices on it.
The measurements show that MiniPCs with an external power supply, do not consume more power for the same performance, and there is no power loss due to battery charging. In terms of carbon footprint, notebooks use around 45% more CO2 than mini-PCs, according to the German Federal Environment study
The flexible bracket enables easy assembly for 2 monitors 22" - 27" and 1x MiniPC. We have thought of a tidy cable run and fastening. Existing monitor holder can hold 2 monitors 24" in a stable manner, without screwing.
MiniPC mit dual Monitor
3x VESA Halterung Dimensionen
Windows 10 Installation with PXE boot Server
When MiniPC is purchased with Windows 10 it will be delivered pre-installed, as usually the case with OEM manufacturers (such as HP, Lenovo, Dell ...). If you buy without a licence, then you have to install an operating system. For larger quantities, PXE boot server is a good method for automatic installation.
PXE (Preboot Execution Environment) makes it possible to boot client computers via a PXE server. Almost all computers, such as laptop, thin client, workstation, server with integrated network adapter, can boot via the network. A computer must be set in the UEFI BIOS (usually with the DEL or F2 key) to boot via network.
An even better and modern way is to use an MDM SaaS service such as Microsoft Intune
or Endpoint Manager. With Endpoint Manager, you can automatically install and update your business apps, as well as perform Windows update, deliver firewall and virus protection settings, and much more.
MiniPC product features
The product described below with a small housing from Inter-Tech and ASRock Mini-ITX mainboard is an example. Other barebones are conceivable such as Intel NUC, Zotac Zbox ..
In any case, you can configure
this MiniPC with more memory, hard disk or more CPU performance before delivery.
The proposed processor I3-10100T is comparable to the laptop CPU i5-10210U, according to UserBenchmark
a little better.
- CPU Intel Comet Lake, 10th generation i3-10100T 4 cores 3.0-3.8 Ghz, 8 threads, Turbo Boost 3.0
- RAM 8 GB DDR4 2666 MHz, Max 64 GB
- HDD 256 GB SSD M.2 SATA 3 (max 1x SATA, 1 M.2)
- Graphic Intel UHD Graphics 630, HDMI und Display, max. resolution 4096 x 2304@60Hz
- Audio 7.1 CH HD Audio, Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec
Audio adapter Y splitter is included for connecting laptop / smartphone headsets
- Network LAN: Intel I219V Gigabit, WLAN: Intel AC3164 802.11ac mit integrierten Bluetooth 4.2
- Power Netzteil extern 12V 5A, power consumption only 15W (idle) e.g. for Office applications
- I/O ports 1x Display, 1x HDMI 1x RJ45, 2x USB 3.2, 2x USB 2.0, 4x port hub USB 3.0 is included, 2x audio + 1x 4-pin headset adapter
- Mounting behind the monitor holder, prepared for easy attachment (VESA 100x100)
- Others dimensions 215x200x55mm, weight 2.1kg, color: black, warranty: 12 months, max 36 months
- Software none, optional Windows 10 Pro incl. license or Linux Ubuntu 20.04
For your questions or for an individual PDF offer write us
Looking for more productivity and independence from classic LAN networks ?
From 3.81 EUR / mth. Microsoft 365 Business Basic includes Office 365 web-apps: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, as well as Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive 1 TB
From 15.35 EUR / mth.
Microsoft 365 Business Premium includes Microsoft 365 Business Standard
and additionally: Windows10 Business, WVD, AzureAD P1, Intune, Office 365 DLP and ATP
From 6.09 EUR / mth.
Office 365 E1 includes Microsoft 365 Business Basic
and is for more than 300 users, more functionality in Microsoft Stream and video recording
From 17.89 EUR / mth.
Office 365 E3 includes Office 365 E1
and additionally: Desktop Apps (offline) and Exchange P2, SharePoint P2 and OneDrive P2 with 5 TB
From 0 EUR / h
Microsoft Office 365 - free consulting for needed Licenses, cost savings, possible migration. Support via email or Jira ServiceDesk